All listings for this product
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.49Trending at £8.94
- £6.49Trending at £8.64
- £7.66Trending at £7.79
- £8.97Trending at £9.73
- £9.79Trending at £10.16
- £12.70Trending at £13.21
- £7.32Trending at £7.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe Politics of Down Syndrome is a call for people to think again about what it means to be inclusive, why we're hung up on the idea of intelligence and how an inclusive society is a better society.
- Author BiographyKieron is a non-executive Director of Down Syndrome Education International the world's leading academic research based Down syndrome charity (www.dseinternational.org). He is also father to Tanzie (born 2004) who has Down syndrome and was involved in the incident with the comedian Frankie Boyle, with his wife Sharon Smith, (http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/apr/08/frankie-boyle-downs-syndrome). Kieron is a professional bookseller, ex Managing Director of The Book Depository, the UK's largest specialist online bookshop, he has previously worked throughout the trade, including at Waterstones and WHSmith Retail. Since 2014 he has been MD of The Best Little Bookshop http://www.bestlittlebookshop.com/.
- Author(s)Kieron Smith
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZero Books
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.