All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines when, why, and how presidents talk about the economy, and whether the president's economic rhetoric matters. This book demonstrates conclusively that such presidential words do matter. It concludes that rhetoric is indeed a tool of presidential leadership that can be used unilaterally to affect a range of political and economic outcomes.
- Author BiographyB. Dan Wood is professor of political science at Texas A&M University and the coauthor of Bureaucratic Dynamics: The Role of Bureaucracy in a Democracy .
- Author(s)B. Dan Wood
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2007
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note37 line illus. 10 tables.
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.