All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the processes through which a stable, consolidated, and fully-democratic regime was brought into existence in the 1970s and early 1980s in Greece. It focuses primarily on the roles played by political elites during and in the decade after the transition to democracy.
- Author BiographyNEOVI M. KARAKATSANIS is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Indiana University South Bend and Fellow of the Southern European Research Group, Princeton University. Her articles have appeared in Armed Forces and Society and South European Society and Politics.
- Author(s)Neovi M. Karakatsanis
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.