All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Detlef Jahn analyzes the role of politics in the field of environmental performance in 21 OECD countries.
- Author BiographyDetlef Jahn is a professor of comparative politics at the University of Greifswald, Germany, and a permanent fellow of the Kolleg-Forschergruppe 'The Transformative Power of Europe' of the Free University Berlin. He is a board member of the Institute for Climate Protection, Energy and Mobility (IKEM) and for the Sustainable Government Index (SGI) of the Bertelsmann Foundation. He has published in International Organization, the Socio-Economic Review, the European Journal of Political Research, and Weather, Climate and Society (WCAS) of the American Meteorological Society. He is also the author of New Politics in Trade Unions (1993).
- Author(s)Detlef Jahn
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note28 b/w illus. 31 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.