All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Adrian J. Desmond
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1992
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleScience & Its Conceptual Foundations S.
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Notex, 504 p., 46 halftones, 1 map
- Weight820 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Author BiographyAdrian Desmond is an Honorary Research Fellow in the Department of Biology at University College, London, and is the coauthor (with James Moore) of Darwin.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.