All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Politics of Human Rights provides an engaging and systematic introductory overview of the nature and development of human rights.
- Author BiographyAndrew Vincent is currently Professor of Political Theory in the Department of Politics, Sheffield University. He was formerly Professor of Political Theory and co-director of the Collingwood and British Idealism Centre at Cardiff University. He is now Director of the Centre for Political Theory and Ideologies at Sheffield University and associate editor of The Journal of Political Ideologies and Collingwood and British Idealism Studies. He was a former Fellow at the Institute for Advanced Studies, Australian National University and a Visiting Professor in the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Professor Vincent is an internationally respected specialist on political theory. His book The Nature of Political Theory (published by Oxford University Press) won the W.J.M. Mackenzie book prize.
- Author(s)Andrew Vincent
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.