All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.08Trending at £8.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe adventures of James Bond have provided the world with many of the most gripping story lines of the late-20th century. This account of the global phenomenon uses the plots and characterizations in the novels and blockbuster films to place Bond in an historical, cultural and political context.
- Author BiographyJEREMY BLACK is Professor of History at the University of Exeter. He is a wide-ranging and prolific historian whose fields include military, British, international relations, European, and newspaper history. His 34 books include Maps and Politics, War for America, and War and the World, 1450-2000.
- Author(s)Jeremy M. Black
- Date of Publication30/12/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.