CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionComprising chapters written by scholars, this book states that these days we are bombarded by suggestions that knowledge is power, that we are operating in a knowledge economy, and that the greatest driver for financial growth and national development is the knowledge industry.
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Edited byDanny Quah,Saw Swee-Hock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.