All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the philosophical origins of the Anglo-American political and constitutional tradition in seventeenth-century England.
- Author BiographyDr Lee Ward is Alpha Sigma Nu Distinguished Associate Professor of Political Studies at Campion College at the University of Regina. In addition to authoring The Politics of Liberty in England and Revolutionary America, he co-edited The Ashgate Research Companion to Federalism (2009) with Ann Ward. He has also written articles on John Locke, Aristotle, Plato, Montesquieu, and Algernon Sidney that have appeared in the American Political Science Review, the Canadian Journal of Political Science, Publius: A Journal of Federalism, the Journal of Moral Philosophy, the American Journal of Political Science, the International Philosophical Quarterly, and Interpretation: A Journal of Political Philosophy.
- Author(s)Lee Ward
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/07/2004
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.