Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.68
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.74Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an analysis of local politics in Britain. Sections on local political parties, hung councils, the politics of non-elected local government, recent developments in privatization and the politics of the Poll Tax, are included.
- Author(s)Gerry Stoker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/08/1991
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePublic Policy and Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date08/02/2016
- Content NoteXVI, 320 p.
- Weight414 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Revised byColin Fudge,Robin Hambleton
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.