All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.25Trending at £8.93
- £8.99Trending at £9.62
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the origins and consequences of civil war in Central America.
- Author BiographyFabrice Lehoucq is Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro. He is the author of articles that have appeared in Comparative Political Studies, Comparative Politics and the Journal of Democracy, among others, and he has published several books, including Stuffing the Ballot Box: Fraud, Democratization, and Electoral Reform in Costa Rica (with Ivan Molina).
- Author(s)Fabrice E. Lehoucq
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note28 b/w illus. 1 map 4 tables
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.