All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 279 and 229 BC, the Aitolian koinon , a federation of mountain cantons in west central Greece, expanded to incorporate many of the neighbouring lands and peoples between the Adriatic and Aegean Seas. This text examines the political history of the Aitolian koinon in its era of expansion.
- Author BiographyJoseph B. Scholten is Associate Professor of History at Michigan State University.
- Author(s)Joseph B. Scholten
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2000
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleHellenistic Culture and Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.24
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note8 maps
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.