All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.25Trending at £8.93
- £8.99Trending at £9.62
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionExplores disability rights groups and welfare rights activism in the 1960s and 1970s, focusing on poverty, need and welfare.
- Author BiographyGlenn David Mackin is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Rochester. Professor Mackin has had articles published in Studies in Law, Politics, and Society; Contemporary Political Theory; and the Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy. He also serves as a book reviewer in political theory for Choice.
- Author(s)Glenn David Mackin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.