All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA landmark textbook which explains modern Spain's transition from authoritarianism to democracy, and the nature of its politics today.
- Author BiographyRichard Gunther is a Professor in the Department of Political Science at Ohio State University. Jose Ramon Montero is a Professor in the Department of Political Science at the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid.
- Author(s)Jose Ramon Montero,Richard Gunther
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 12 maps 26 tables
- Weight650 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.