All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.32
- £24.31Trending at £34.91
- £9.41Trending at £16.95
- £9.53Trending at £14.94
- £7.60Trending at £9.97
- £18.98Trending at £29.93
- £7.60Trending at £8.65
About this product
- Author(s)Nell Gabiam
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitlePublic Cultures of the Middle East and North Africa
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note19 b&w illus.
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction1. Informal Citizens: Palestinian Refugees in Syria2. From Humanitarianism to Development: UNRWA and Palestinian Refugees3. Sumd and Sustainability: Reinterpreting Development in Palestinian Refugee Camps4. Must We Live in Barracks to Convince People We Are Refugees? : The Politics of Camp Improvement5. A Camp Is a Feeling Inside : Urbanization and the Boundaries of Palestinian Refugee IdentityConclusion: Beyond Suffering and VictimhoodEpilogue
- Author BiographyNell Gabiam is Assistant Professor of Anthropology and Political Science at Iowa State University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.