All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the real world of women's health status and health-care delivery in different countries, and the assumptions behind the dominant medical model of solving problems without regard to social conditions. This book asks what feminist health-care ethics looks like if we start with women's experiences and concerns.
- Author BiographySusan Sherwin is Professor of Philosophy and Women's Studies, Dalhousie University.
- Author(s)Feminist Health Care Ethics Research Network,Susan Sherwin
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/06/1998
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note2 figures
- Weight485 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
- £11.05Trending at £12.43
- £16.63Trending at £17.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.