All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionPuts the politics of the oil industry in global context. This book examines the major players, the issues, and the most important oil-exporting countries. It provides a balanced portrait of the industry that looks beyond its role in war and Middle East politics. It is accessibly written for the lay reader.
- Author BiographyToyin Falola is the Frances Higginbothom Nalle Centennial Professor of History at the University of Texas at Austin. An expert on African history and international politics, he is the author of numerous books, including his memoir, A Mouth Sweeter Than Salt (2004) and The Power of African Cultures (2003). Ann Genova is a doctoral candidate at the University of Texas at Austin. Her publications include Oil in Nigeria in History in Africa.
- Author(s)Ann Genova,Toyin Falola
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.