All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on past research that includes prosocial-antisocial communication, positive psychology, as well as complementing the dark side of interpersonal communication, this volume brings together veteran interpersonal communication scholars to examine the bright, positive sides of communication in human relations.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Socha, PhD, is University Professor, Professor of Communication, and Graduate Program Director at Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia. Margaret J. Pitts, PhD, is Assistant Professor of Communication at the University of Arizona, Tucson.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleLanguage as Social Action
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMargaret J. Pitts,Thomas J. Socha
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.