CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe US is slowly recovering from the aftermath of the burst of the 'new economy' bubble - which was one of the worst in monetary history. In this updated edition, Philip Arestis and Elias Karakitsos examine the causes and consequences of the burst of the 'new economy' bubble and investigate the impact on financial markets.
- Author BiographyPHILIP ARESTIS is Honorary Senior Departmental Fellow, Cambridge Centre for Economic and Public Policy (CCEP), Department of Land Economics, University of Cambridge, UK; Professor of Economics, Department of Applied Economics V, University of the Basque Country, Spain; and Senior Research Fellow at the Levy Institute, New York City. His Publications include Introducing Macroeconomic Modelling: An Econometric Study of the United Kingdom and Money, Pricing Distribution and Economic Integration. He has been editor and joint editor, and has served on the editorial board, of a number of journals. ELIAS KARAKITSOS is Director of Guildhall Asset Management, chairman of Global Economic Research, and Associate Member of the Centre for Economic and Pubic Policy, University of Cambridge. He was a professor at Imperial College, Head of Economics for 10 years and has acted as an advisor to governments and financial institutions, including Citibank, Oppenheimer, Allianz, Credit Agricole and Standard Chartered. He is the author of five books/monographs, 90 papers in learned journals and more than 330 reports on financial markets.
- Author(s)Elias Karakitsos,Philip Arestis
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note118 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight570 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.