All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplying theories of 'post-emotionalism' to the issue of 'the bully' as a social type, this book includes case studies that focus on bullying and hazing, examined by the case of an American solider who committed suicide in Afghanistan, torture at Abu Ghraib, and the murder of a 23-year-old African-American inmate in a Southern state prison.
- Author BiographyStjepan Mestrovic holds three degrees from Harvard University (in psychology, education, and theology) and a PhD in sociology from Syracuse University. He is the author of twenty books and numerous scholarly articles on classical and contemporary social theory, war crimes, and culture.
- Author(s)Dr. Stjepan Mestrovic
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSage Swifts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight290 g
- Width164 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.