All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe wireless crackles with news of blitzed-out London and of the war that courses through Europe, leaving destruction in its wake. Listening intently on the other side of the Atlantic, newly-wed Emma considers the fragility of her peaceful married life as America edges closer to the brink of war.
- Author BiographySarah Blake lives in Washington, D.C., with her husband, the poet Josh Weiner, and their two sons.
- PrizesShortlisted for Galaxy National Book Awards: WH Smith Paperback of the Year 2011.
- Author(s)Sarah Blake
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/03/2011
- Weight425 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.28
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.99
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
- £4.79Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.