All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Potter's Complete Studio Handbook is the perfect guide for all levels to enjoy and master the art of pottery.
- Author BiographyKristin Muller has been a ceramic artist for 20 years. Currently the education director for Brookfield Craft Center in Brookfield, Connecticut, she has been teaching ceramics there for more than 13 years. Kristin has attended countless seminars and workshops with leading potters and clay artists and has an MFA from Hood College. She has a studio and wood-fired Anagama kiln in eastern Pennsylvania. As ceramics instructor and consultant, Jeff Zamek has lectured and led workshops for more than 30 years, and has developed clay body and glaze formulas for ceramics supply companies throughout the United States. As a freelance writer, he has contributed articles to most major ceramics magazines, and he is the author of What Every Potter Should Know and Safety in the Ceramics Studio, both published by Krause.
- Author(s)Jeff Zamek,Kristin Muller
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleBackyard Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Content Note600 colour illustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width211 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.