The Power of Culture: Critical Essays in American History by Richard Wightman Fox, T. J. Jackson Lears (Paperback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.12+ £5.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together nine original essays by cultural historians. The works aim to exhibit the promise of a cultural approach to understanding the range of American experiences from the seventeenth century to the present.
- Author(s)Richard Wightman Fox,T. J. Jackson Lears
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1993
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note23 halftones, 7 line drawings, 2 tables
- Weight424 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.