All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.89
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone recognizes leaders with presence. They stand out for their seemingly innate ability to command attention and inspire commitment. But what is this secret quality they exude, exactly? This title demystifies this elusive trait, revealing that presence is the intersection of outward influencing skills and internal mental conditioning.
- Author BiographyKRISTI HEDGES is a communications expert, entrepreneur, and certified leadership coach whose clients include Fannie Mae, VeriSign, the National Institutes of Health, privately held businesses, and global professional services firms. She's a leadership columnist for Entrepreneur.com and a speaker for Vistage International and The Founder Institute.
- Author(s)Kristia Hedges
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width64 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.