All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Harbinger Compassion-Focused Therapy Series
- Author BiographyMary Welford is a consultant clinical psychologist who lives and works in Greater Manchester. She is a founding member of the Compassionate Mind Foundation, and she has been involved in the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) for several years. Working alongside Paul Gilbert, she helped to develop compassion-focused therapy (CFT).
- Author(s)Mary Welford
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series TitleNew Harbinger Compassion-Focused Therapy
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.