All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis social and political history of the struggle for literacy in rural China shows how China's revolutionary leaders conceived and promoted literacy in the countryside and how villagers made use of the literacy education they were offered.
- Author BiographyGlen Peterson is an assistant professor in the Department of History, University of British Columbia.
- PrizesWinner of K.D. Srivastava Award 1997.
- Author(s)Glen Peterson
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- Series TitleContemporary Chinese Studies
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.48Trending at £10.49
- £15.36Trending at £15.61
- £9.50Trending at £9.56
- £30.00Trending at £34.09
- £11.89Trending at £13.62
- £14.99Trending at £24.43
- £17.99Trending at £20.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.