All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe violent partitioning of British India along religious lines and communalist aggression have compelled Indian citizens to contend with the notion that an exclusive, fixed religious identity is fundamental to selfhood. This title traces the long-term healing processes of Muslim and Hindu devotees of a complex of dargahs in northwestern India.
- Author BiographyCarla Bellamy is Assistant Professor of South Asian Religion at Baruch College.
- Author(s)Carla Bellamy
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSouth Asia Across the Disciplines
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note10 b/w photographs, 2 maps
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.98Trending at £16.70
- £15.40Trending at £16.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.53
- £10.89Trending at £12.06
- £9.69Trending at £11.04
- £11.68Trending at £12.98
- £12.14Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.