All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.25
- £4.41Trending at £4.53
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £10.64Trending at £11.64
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.39
About this product
- DescriptionWhile we may like the idea of Einstein as a genius besotted by extra dimensions and too out-of-this-world to wear socks, The Practical Einstein gives ample evidence that this characterization is both incomplete and an unfair representation of a man who sought to explore the intricacies of nature, whether in theory or in practice.
- Author BiographyJozsef Illy is a visiting senior editor with the Einstein Papers Project and a visiting associate in history at the California Institute of Technology. He is the editor of Albert Meets America: How Journalists Treated Genius during Einstein's 1921 Travels, also published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Jozsef Illy
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note72, 6 black & white line drawings, 66 black & white halftones
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.