All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuality clinical supervision for counselling, psychotherapy and other mental health and related disciplines seldom occurs by accident. This is a proclamation of where supervision is today and what are some of the themes we need to consider as supervisors invaluable to the experienced supervisor who needs to update on what has been happening.
- Author BiographyNadine Pelling, PhD, is a Senior Lecturer in Clinical Psychology at the University of South Australia, Adelaide. John Barletta, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist in private practice, enjoys providing therapy, medico-legal reports, clinical supervision, psychometric assessments, consultation and workshops.
- Author(s)Philip Armstrong
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJohn Barletta,Nadine Pelling
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.