All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionRevisiting black trans-national culture in the 1920s and 1930s, Brent Edwards suggest that diaspora is less a historical condition than a set of practices: the claims, correspondences and collaborations through which black intellectuals pursue a variety of international alliances.
- Author BiographyBrent Hayes Edwards is Professor, Department of English and Comparative Literature, Columbia University.
- Author(s)Brent Hayes Edwards
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note15 halftones, 6 line illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.