All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the global duties attached to human rights, including the necessity to promote political integration between states.
- Author BiographyLuis Cabrera is Senior Lecturer in Political Theory at the University of Birmingham, where he also serves as an associate member of the Centre for the Study of Global Ethics. He has published widely on issues of global justice, and is a leading scholar in the recent resurgence of systematic thought on global political integration.
- PrizesWinner of International Studies Association-Northeast Yale Ferguson Award 2011.
- Author(s)Luis Cabrera
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.