All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Michael L. Bloomquist
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width203 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Part I. Background Information. Behavioral-Emotional Problems and Developmental Struggles in Children. Skills-Training Methods Used in the Struggling Kids Program. Part II. Practice Guidelines for the Struggling Kids Program and Modules. Procedures to Use with All Families Receiving the Struggling Kids Program. Using the Getting Started and Staying with It Module. Using the Child Behavioral Development Module. Using the Child Social Development Module. Using the Child Emotional Development Module. Using the Child Academic Development Module. Using the Parent Well-Being Module. Using the Family Well-Being Module. Part III. Case Examples. Practice Illustrations of the Struggling Kids Program. Appendix: Implementation Support Protocol for the Struggling Kids Program.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Bloomquist, PhD, is Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Minnesota, USA, and he provides psychological services and program consultation at PrairieCare Medical Group (a University of Minnesota affiliate site), both in Minneapolis. In his practice, he specializes in parent and family skills training for youth with behavioral-emotional problems. As a researcher, Dr. Bloomquist is a coinvestigator at the Center for Personalized Prevention Research in Children's Mental Health, University of Minnesota, and a principal investigator on several studies examining the effects of comprehensive community-based prevention programs for high-risk youth and families. Dr. Bloomquist has written extensively about effective intervention methods, and he trains children's mental health professionals in evidence-based practice.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.