All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges the notion that pragmatism fell into a midcentury decline and was dormant until the advent of 'neopragmatism' in the 1980s. This title reveals an influential tradition running unbroken through twentieth-century philosophy and continuing today.
- Author BiographyRobert B. Talisse is professor of philosophy at Vanderbilt University. His books include A Pragmatist Philosophy of Democracy . Scott F. Aikin is senior lecturer in philosophy at Vanderbilt. He is the coauthor, with Robert Talisse, of Pragmatism: A Guide for the Perplexed .
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2011
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note5 line illus.
- Weight799 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byRobert B. Talisse,Scott F. Aikin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.86Trending at £10.03
- £32.42Trending at £34.99
- £17.30Trending at £21.54
- £12.06Trending at £14.84
- £5.03Trending at £6.78
- £10.03Trending at £15.50
- £7.76Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.