All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan it make sense for someone who appreciates the explanatory power of modern science to continue believing in a traditional religious account of the ultimate nature and purpose of our universe?
- Author BiographyPhilip Clayton is Ingraham Professor at Claremont School of Theology. Steven Knapp is President and Professor of English at George Washington University.
- Author(s)Philip Clayton,Steven Knapp
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight270 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.