All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionTriathlete, certified personal trainer, and mom Brandi Dion's go-to guide for highly athletic women who want to stay fit and participate in their sport during pregnancy. Written with an exercise physiologist and OB/GYN.
- Author BiographyBrandi Dion, BS, NSCA-CPT, USAT Level 1 Coach, CrossFit L1, CrossFit Endurance L1, is an athlete, certified personal trainer, triathlon coach, and mother. She is a co-partner at B&S Fitness Programs with Steven Dion, EdD, CrossFit L1, a professor of health education and chair of the Sport and Movement Science Department at Salem State University. They live with their two children in Salem, Massachusetts.Joel Heller, MD, is an obstetrician-gynecologist and a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. His patients include marathon runners, triathletes, and fitness and Pilates instructors.Perry McIntosh is a freelance writer and fitness buff living in Salem, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Brandi Dion,Joel Heller,Perry McIntosh,Steven Dion
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationCamnridge, US
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Content NoteB&W Exercise Photos throughout
- Weight430 g
- Width191 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.