CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionPopular interpretations of American government tend to center on the presidency. Successes and failures of government are often attributed to presidents themselves.
- Author BiographyCharles O. Jones is a nonresident senior fellow in Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution, the Hawkins Professor of Political Science (emeritus) at the University of Wisconsin, and a former president of the American Political Science Association. His books include Clinton and Congress , 1993-96 (University of Oklahoma Press, 1999) and Passages to the Presidency (Brookings, 1998).
- Author(s)Charles Oscar Jones
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/05/1994
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight38 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.