All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book on John F Kennedy's White House years. It shows Kennedy to be the most medicated, one of the most courageous, and perhaps the most self-absorbed of our presidents. Featuring a bibliographical essay and twenty-two photos from the JFK library, it aims to be the definitive appraisal of Camelot's kingdom.
- Author BiographyJames N. Giglio is Distinguished Professor of History at Missouri State University and author of H. M. Daugherty and the Politics of Expediency, Debating the Kennedy Presidency and John F. Kennedy: A Bibliography, as well as Musial: From Stash to Stan the Man.
- Author(s)James N. Giglio
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication15/02/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleAmerican Presidency Series
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note22 photographs
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.19
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.