All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £14.64Was:£14.99Free postage
- £15.87Was:£16.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the impact of three of the most influential world leaders of the Post WWII Era. This book tells how the Pope helped Poles and East Europeans banish their fear of Soviet Communism. It tells how a prime minister restored her country's failing economy. It also tells how a president rebuilt America's military power.
- Author BiographyJohn O'Sullivan was special advisor to Margaret Thatcher; met (and as a journalist covered) President Reagan on a number of occasions both official and private; as well as wrote about and had the privilege of an audience with Pope John Paul II. A distinguished international journalist, he has been associate editor of the Times, editor in chief at National Review, and editor in chief of United Press International. He is currently a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)John O'Sullivan
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.37
- £22.23Trending at £22.72
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.83Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.