All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the allocation of the burden of proof in consumer sale cases, in particular the application of the presumption of non-conformity designed to simplify the consumer's duty to supply evidence.
- Author BiographyKarolina Sikorska received her LL.M cum laude in 2009 and her doctoral degree in 2015 from the University of Groningen, the Netherlands. Between 2010-2014, she worked as an instructor of Private Law at the University of Groningen. Since 2015 she is affiliated with the University of Antwerp, Belgium.
- Author(s)Karolina Sikorska
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Weight748 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.