All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis history of Aggieland's pride, spirit, and great football programme describes A&M's beginnings as a remote land-grant college in central Texas and recounts many of the highlights of its development.
- Author BiographyHOMER JACOBS, class of '87, is magazine editor for the 12th Man Foundation, which supports education through athletics. Jacobs, who has covered A&M football as a magazine writer since 1992, lives in College Station, Texas.
- Author(s)Homer Jacobs
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note100 colour and 40 b&w photographs
- Weight943 g
- Width210 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.71
- £11.76Trending at £12.42
- £9.95Trending at £10.41
- £12.99Trending at £15.90
- £8.77Trending at £9.46
- £11.99Trending at £12.66
- £14.35Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.