All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.69
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly practical book addresses the major clinical problems and complaints encountered in primary care settings. Written by leading experts, it includes evidence-based practice guidelines, fact sheets, assessment inventories, and group protocols.
- Author BiographyLarry James, Ph.D, ABPP, is Chair of the Department of Psychology at Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu. He holds adjunct appointments at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences School of Medicine, Howard University Hospital, University of West Florida, American School of Professional Psychology, University of Hawaii, and Hawaii Pacific University. He is President-elect of the American Board of Health Psychology; he is on the Board of Trustees of the American Board of Professional Psychology as well as on the Board of Directors of Division 38 (Health Psychology) of the American Psychological Association; and he is a member of the Presidential Task Force on Psychological Ethics and National Security. He is an Associate Editor on the Journal of Military Psychology (Division 19 of the American Psychological Association) and has received numerous professional, military, and athletic honors. William T. O'Donohue, PhD is Professor of the Department of Psychology and Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Nevada at Reno. From 1999 through 2005 he was Nicholas Cummings Professor of Organized Behavioral Healthcare Delivery at the same institution. In addition, he is Director of the Victoms of Crimes Treatment Center and the Sexual Assault Prevention and Counseling Services at University of Nevada, Reno. He is a member of the Association for the Advancement of Behavior Therapy and since 1999 has served on the Advisory Board of the Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies. His areas of specialization are mental health service delivery, forensic psychology, human sexuality (treatment of victims and offenders), management and administration, behavior therapy, and philosophy of psychology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLarry C. James,William T. O'Donohue
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.