All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for Primary Teachers, this title contains what you need to create truly independent learners, confident and resilient in their ability to learn and learn well. It also includes lessons plans and teachers notes and a CD-ROM in the back of the book that has all the student forms and worksheets necessary for the lessons.
- Author BiographyJackie Beere is a consultant trainer and School Improvement partner, having been headteacher at Campion School, Northants. In 2002 Jackie was awarded the OBE for her services to education.
- Author(s)Jackie Beere
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication08/09/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Independent Thinking Series
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byIan Gilbert
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.