All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the topic of how collective and community issues should be protected and enforced in international law. This book looks at the issue of third-State countermeasures, and addresses both the theory and practice of third-State countermeasures within international law.
- Author BiographyElena Katselli Proukaki is a Lecturer at Newcastle University, UK.
- Author(s)Elena Katselli Proukaki
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2009
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in International Law
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.