All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete body of knowledge for process improvement professionals provides an easy-to-understand foundation for process maturity capability in any company.
- Author BiographyTristan Boutros is currently Senior Vice President & Chief Process Officer for one of the world's largest media and entertainment firms located in New York City where he oversees Program Management, Process Improvement and Enterprise Architecture. He holds over 10 professional designations including his Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), and his Master Project Manager (MPM) certification. He has over 10 years of business, technology, and management consulting experience at companies such as Pernod Ricard, IAC, DTE Energy, BlackBerry, and Warner Music Group and has been a successful entrepreneur. A skilled facilitator and change agent, he specializes in delivering rapid business value using numerous techniques and methods including the Process Oriented Architecture and Process Ecosystem approaches described in the book The Process Improvement Handbook: A Blueprint for Managing Change and Increasing Organizational Performance. Tim Purdie is the Vice President of Global Information Technology for a high-tech company in Waterloo, Ontario Canada. He is a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Master Project Manager, Certified Scrum Master, and Certified Rummler-Brache Process Improvement consultant with over 20 years of high-tech information technology, management consulting, and process implementation experience. Tim has experience at companies such as Sandvine, Research In Motion, IAC, General Motors, DTE Energy, OpenText, and Western International Communications.
- Author(s)Tim Purdie,Tristan Boutros
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight873 g
- Width223 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.11Trending at £50.28
- £34.29Trending at £40.57
- £39.99Trending at £41.33
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £20.00Trending at £33.20
- £8.78Trending at £9.98
- £14.96Trending at £16.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.