All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Christian faith is about grace, not law, yet the Evangelical Church often fails to communicate it. Gerard uses the story of the Prodigal Son to unpack the idea.
- Author BiographyGerard Kelly is a writer, preacher-poet, mac lover, coffee drinker and twitturgist. He and his wife Chrissie have lived and w orked in the UK, France and the Netherlands and are popular speakers at conferences in Europe. In 1995 they founded Cafe-net, the European missions project that became The Bless Network in 2004. In 2009 they wrote 'Intimate with the Ultimate': a book on prayer and spirituality drawn from their many years of teaching and leadership across Europe. They currently live in Basse Normandy, France, where Bless are establishing a missional community.
- Author(s)Gerard Kelly
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.