All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a fundamental reinterpretation of postwar American fiction, asserting that it can be properly understood only in relation to the rise of mass higher education and the creative writing program.
- Author BiographyMark McGurl is a Professor of English at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Mark McGurl
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note9 halftones, 13 line illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.28
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £4.16Trending at £4.85
- £6.44Trending at £6.94
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
- £3.86Trending at £6.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.