CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the unique Method 123 Project Management Methodology by defining the phases, activities and tasks required to complete a project. This book guides you through the four critical phases of the project life cycle: initiation, planning, execution and closure.
- Author BiographyJason Westland is the founder of www.Method123.com. As a Project Director, General Manager and CEO, he has helped Project Managers around the world undertake projects successfully. His greatest challenge was managing British Rail's technology realignment programme.
- Author(s)Jason Westland
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight519 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.