All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionUndertaking a sequential reading of the Prologue of John's Gospel , this book highlights several aspects of the reading process: ambiguity and disambiguation; resemanticization; antilanguage; community development; and intertextuality. It also discusses the role of the reading process in developing a specific community language.
- Author BiographyReverend Dr Peter Phillips is New Testament Lecturer at Cliff College, Derbyshire and Honorary Research Fellow at Manchester University.
- Author(s)Peter Michael Phillips
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/02/2006
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 294
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.