All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.50
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes articles that remained unpublished during John Wild's lifetime, some of which he was preparing for publication, as well as an exposition on Emmanuel Levinas' book, Totality and Infinity . This book aims to give a lively picture of a master philosopher at work, conveying the vitality and importance of philosophy to everyday life.
- Author BiographyRichard I. Sugarman is professor of Religion and Director of the Integrated Humanities Program at the University of Vermont. Roger B. Duncan is retired from the University of Connecticut, where he taught Philosophy at the Hartford campus for 27 years.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/01/2006
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width190 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRichard I. Sugarman,Roger B. Duncan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.