All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe Protest Handbook is the only title available to present protesters' rights and the full scope and limit of police powers in one easily accessible source.
- Author BiographyTom Wainwright and Anna Morris are barristers at Garden Court Chambers, Owen Greenhall is a barrister and former member of the 'Climate Camp' legal team and Katherine Craig is a solicitor at the leading human rights firm of Christian Khan.
- Author(s)Anna Morris,Katherine Craig,Owen Greenhall,Tom Wainwright
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCriminal Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight805 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.